Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Announcement! Paper Piecings for Sale!

For Teacher Appreciate Blog Hop - Please Click HERE

Hi Everyone! Thank you all so much for following me on my journey of paper piecing. I try to keep my blog updated but unfortunately some slip through that I forget to post. I hope you continue to follow me on my blog and also please join me on facebook. You can follow me HERE and always be up-to-date with what I'm working on and sometimes I even have giveaways.

Now onto my big announcement.....

You can now purchase my paper piecings online or in the store at Down Memory Lane! They have been gracious enough to give my piecings a stable home where you can always find them for sale. They have only been in the store a month and business is going wonderfully! I hope you will follow them on facebook as well so you know when the piecings are listed on the website. Here are some helpful links.....

Paper Creations by Mindy Facebook Page ....... HERE

Down Memory Lane Facebook Page ...... HERE
(Be sure to tell them Mindy sent you!)

Down Memory Lane Website........ HERE

They also have some spectacular scrapbook kits and card kits for super-reasonable prices!

Thanks so much for your support~

No comments:

Post a Comment