Welcome to Tear Critters on Parade! This is a fun-filled hop dedicated to the unique craft of tear critters. What is a tear critter you may ask? Tear Critters or Tear Bears are complete pieces made from mulberry paper. This specialty paper gives them their soft, fuzzy look.
Today, you'll see some fabulous pieces and creations on Tear Critters from these wonderful ladies! Have a fabulous time "hopping" along!
Please be sure to leave a comment on each blog for a chance at the blog candy (see below) !
My tear critter is a bookworm -
This pattern came from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs - Bookworm Collection. The mulberry paper I purchase from The Beary Scrap.
Here are some other tear critters I've created along the way...
Now please head on over to Ashley's blog to see some more adorable critters!
Here is complete line-up in case you get lost along the way.
1. Mindy Eggen www.papercreationsbymindyblog.blogspot.com
2. Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
3. Pam - http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/
4. Amanda - http://a-prata-design.blogspot.com
6. Staci McD ~ http://preciousmem.blogspot.com
7. Tammie K - http://mysweetpaperdreams.blogspot.com/
8. Jennifer http://wunderscreations.blogspot.com/
9. Leslie Krochta www.lesliekcreations.blogspot.com
Be Sure to leave a comment (with your email ) on each blog for a chance to win....
$20 (not including sale price) in patterns from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
you will also win my tear critter !
Enjoy the rest of the hop and if you are looking for more fun head on over to the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Fanpage for some great giveaways.!