Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Tshirts from Piecing Patterns !

I snuck away to my craft room for a while today and wanted to share what I made from it.

I created a tshirt for my son using the Lil Champ file from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. I probably should have used the transfer sheet for Dark colors but I was on the fence with the color.

I still think it came out pretty good.


My next attempt is to create a tshirt with my store logo.

How I created the logo.

I actually did this through my Sure Cuts A Lot program.

 I made sure to set my mat size to 8 1/2 x 11.

Then I went to File - Place Image. I opened up the Lil Champs folder and used the Finished Picture. You will most likely have to resize it.

Make sure your Keep Proportional option is checked.
If you are using just pictures this next part isn't as big of a deal but I had words.

You will need to flip the image so it appears backwards, otherwise it won't iron on correctly.

So you'll be working with the image/words backwards. Then you can play around where you want everything placed together.

Then just be sure your printer is hooked up to your computer and click Print. Make sure your transfer paper is loaded in the printer.

Once I printed my project, I cut around everything and followed the iron on instructions.

Hope this helps. Not sure if this is exactly how it is supposed to be done but this is what worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment