Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Vertical Borders and Mat Set - MOMZ group!

I am so excited to announce that I am now a part of a fabulous group of ladies on ebay called MOMZ!

We are a group of talented moms and grandmom's who love to create one of a kind scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, paper piecings, and tear bears for your crafting needs.


 Here is my first listing under the MOMZ group.
Now available on ebay. Vertical borders and mat set . 


You can find the ebay listing HERE

Patterns used from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. Title I created on my own with the Sure Cuts  A Lot program.

I will still have my store and will always be adding to it. My listing on ebay through MOMZ will be mainly auction style and will consist of bigger, more unique sets. 

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment