Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Design Team Monday

Hello Ladies and Happy Monday!!

It is FINALLY sunny and warm in Wisconsin! Can you believe we just had a snow storm last week?! Crazy! I think we are skipping spring weather and heading right into summer.

This week we are having a Layout Sketch Challenge !
Layout Sketch Challenge 9




To participate in the Layout Challenge, create a layout following the sketch and make sure you use a Little Scraps of Heaven Designs paper piecing on your project.  Then upload a photo of your finished project to the LSHD Facebook fanpage or click HERE to list on the blog using the inlinkz on the blog.
To be eligible to win you need to have your project posted before 8:00 pm central time.


We will choose a winner on Monday, May 13th. The winner will receive $25.00 in FREE Patterns!
ALSO!
Show us some love by leaving a comment on the LSHD BLOG.
We will go through the comments at the end of the week and choose ONE lucky person to win A FREE Pattern set ($10.00 in value or less).


I used the bear from Make  A Wish File, and the scalloped circle from Magical 3d accents. The title I created myself in my SCAL program.

Hope to see your creations on the page! 

Don't forget to check my FACEBOOK page regularly! I must admit I post on there so much more than the blog and I don't want you to miss out on anything! 
Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment