Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Design Team Monday

First I need to apologize. I have not been keeping up with my blog very often. I will try to do better! 

The design team and I would like to say how much we have appreciated everyone who has joined us in our challenges.  We have decided to take a break from our challenges for the summer months and will start back up in September.

We will still be posting projects here and on the fan page every week,
so we encourage you all to keep stopping by and leaving us some love.
We also want you to continue to post your LSHD projects on the fan page!!
We love to see what all of you create!!
Thanks for being such great fans!!

For this week I created a border with matching photo mats. Perfect to whip together a layout! 


 I used the little girl from Outdoor Play and the title I created myself in Sure Cuts A Lot program.

Be sure to visit the LSHD Blog page for more great inspiration! HERE

Other places of Inspiration

LSHD Facebook page HERE
Paper Creations by Mindy Facebook page HERE
Paper Creations by Mindy Pinterest HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment