Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Carving Pumpkins

Few changes have gone on since I last posted. I am no longer a member of Little Scraps of Heaven Design Team but only because my website and ebay have really taken off for me. The girls on the LSHD DT are super awesome and amazingly talented! 

What I'll be doing going forward is posting different listings I have on ebay. I'll try to keep up to date with new piecings to my store hopefully I can still squeeze in a challenge once in a while.

Tonight I'm showing you an adorable set I put together. It's Carving Pumpkins. File from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. Each piece is hand-chalked and detailed by me personally.








This set is up for auction on ebay . Click HERE.

You can also view my website at any time for individual piecings to purchase that I have made.


No comments:

Post a Comment