Pages

Monday, August 29, 2016

Caramel Apple Teacher Gifts and Kawaii

It's that time of year again! School starts on Friday for us which means I needed teacher gifts ! Both kids will be in school full time this year and my son has therapists as well so I needed quite a few. I found this fantastic recipe for Caramel Apple Dip wrapped up in a package which I thought was a perfect twist to just giving a teacher an apple. And let me tell you ... it's delicious! 
I decided I needed some tags for my packages.
I used my nestibilities and printed out a cute little saying I found on Pinterest. Then I made up a bunch of Kawaii Apples and attached them to the corners. Perfect! 



Kawaii Apple Pattern from SVG Cutting Files
Premade Kawaii Apple can be purchased from my website Paper Creations by Mindy

Caramel Apple Dip Recipe
1 cup Brown Sugar1/2 stick Butter (4 Tablespoons)...1/2 cup Half-and-half Or Cream (cream Will Make It Thicker)1 Tablespoon VanillaPinch Of Salt*** Makes approximately Three 4 oz jars****(I would keep it refrigerated)

Mix all ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium-low to medium heat. Cook while whisking gently for 5 to 7 minutes, until thicker. Turn off heat. Serve warm or refrigerate until cold.
If sauce is thin, just continue cooking for a few more minutes. 
Recipe from Alexis Salyers

No comments:

Post a Comment