Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Missing In Action

Hi Everyone!

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while. Recently, I have stepped down from the Scraptastical Kreations Design Team. They are a fabulous group of gals and very creative. They gave me such a warm welcome and I truly enjoyed being a part of the team. Unfortunately, I was running into conflicting time-tables. My premade piecing "business" has slowly taken off and I need to focus on that. 

I haven't advertised it a lot on here since I lost my original blog but I have a "business" page where I sell my premade items.
 

I've been trying to add to the inventory before really advertising it but .... I can't keep them in stock long enough! Which in a way is a good thing. I also do custom orders which is what I've really been focusing on lately.

I will be participating in A LOT of blog hops this month so please be sure to visit back often.... never know what kind of blog candy you'll find!

No comments:

Post a Comment