Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday with Mindy from Scraptastical Kreations DT

I think that's pretty catchy lol - "Mondays with Mindy" .... Mondays are my day to share a creation highlighting something from Scraptastical Kreations. I have chosen to work with the Garden Splendor file. I see people post creations all the time with awesome flowers so I thought I'd try my hand at it .... with a little twist.

I started out using a piece of cake pattern that I found online. Luckily I found one in an SVG file so I could cut it with my machine instead of by hand. Then I cut out my flowers from Garden Splendor. Since Halloween is right around the corner I decided  to try it out with Halloween colors and "top" it off with a little pumpkin.

Top of the cake

Side view


Everything was sprayed with a glitter mist for a little sparkle but I don't think the camera captured it as well. Looks so much more awesome in person with the glitter! Hope you like what I've created. It's a little out of my box but I think it worked out great . Thinking about donating it to my daughter's teacher for their classroom.

I'd love to hear what you think too so feel free to leave a comment~

No comments:

Post a Comment