Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Music Challenge at Scraptastical Kreations!

My first DT Challenge over at Scraptastical Kreations! Music! Pick a favorite song or lyric and make a title or page surrounding it. Here is what I came up .... and I'll probably have the song in my head the rest of the day lol!

I did the title from Bee Happy Title and it's only $1! How cute is that ?! The photo mats are layered and can fit a 4x6 picture which slides under the border piece. 

 I just had to decorate the wings with glitter and I suddenly pictured googley eyes on my little bee!

So head on over  to the fan page and join in the challenge! You have until Thursday to post for this challenge. Also Scraptastical Kreations has a SALE going on right now - get 50% your purchase when you purchase $25 (or more)! Great deal!

While you are here check out the deets how to win a fabulous layout! Just click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment