Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday with Mindy from Scraptastical Kreations DT

Hello again!  It's the start of a new week which means it's time for a new project! yeah! Have you checked out Scraptastical Kreations lately....? oh... my... gosh.... if you haven't yet ... you NEED to! They have some great new files added to the store and this is one of them.

This is a kleenex box I decorated with a paper pack from Close To My Heart and then attached this precious bear to the front. This has got to be one of my new favorite files! Awww-tumn Bears! Great collection!


 
Here's a look at what else you get in the Awww-tumn Bears collection..
Hope you enjoyed my project today! Be sure to hop over the fan page on facebook for more  great projects from the other Design Team members during the week. Be sure to head over and LIKE my facebook fan page as well! Hope to see you back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment